#53 Rockstar Butt Branding
We’re back behind the mics instead of the controller this week, but that doesn’t me we haven’t got games on our mind! We somewhat rapidly run through the games we’re excited about in 2017 and beyond.
- We talk about how the Nintendo Switch looks & works, and discuss the problems we see with it
- Project Cars 2 is on the horizon, or is it Forza on the horizon? Wait, Drive Club: Revenge? Dave is confused
- Ben tells us what he thought of The Last Guardian
- A brief chat about another zombie survival game, Days Gone
- We’re inderest what Insomniac can do with the Marvel hero Spiderman
- Jamie and Ben are excited about the Crash Bandicoot remaster, ‘N.Sane Trilogy’
- Death Stranding is another game Ben is very interested by, but doesn’t want to spoil
- God of War is back, but with new company that reminds us of The Last of Us…
- Speaking of which, Last of Us 2 is coming. But where does it start from?
- Dave talks about Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and how bigger might not actually be better for a game
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is another open world game that’s in our sights