#41 Look, We're Segueing!
We tried really hard to smoothly transition from quite serious development tools to casual chat about games, I think we did pretty well. Topics for this episode were:
- React is just web components, right? If you’re interested in figuring React out, take a look at some examples on CodePen
- Teaching machines to design. We briefly discuss an article by Jon Gold, called ‘Taking The Robotos To Design School’
- There’s a possible new MacBook Pro on the horizon, as rumoured on Mac Rumors
- We attempt to predict a few things at E3, and kinda fail. Sorry Luke
- Uncharted 4 is still awesome, so we chat about it some more. Spoiler warning